A perfect holiday already begins with a relaxing journey. Which is why we have summarised the most important information for your upcoming journey for you. Hotel Belavita is situated in Tyrol’s Paznaun region in the Mathon part of town in Ischgl. Our hotel is right on the Silvretta main road, roughly 4 km outside Ischgl town centre.
We are also taking care about your concerns via phone +43 (0) 5444 5484 or per mail to email@example.com.
To avoid unnecessary stress, drivers should consider a few things when arriving in Paznaun:
- In Austria there are motorway fees. Anyone who is caught without a valid vignette has to pay high penalties. The vignettes are available, for example, at kiosks and petrol stations (also in neighboring countries). They apply for ten days, two months or the whole year.
- You have to pay an extra charge at the Arlberg Tunnel. Here, a pre-acquired video card saves time and nerves.
- In Austria it is required to take warning vests with you in car - for every passenger who leaves the car in the event of a breakdown or accident.
- In winter you need adequate equipment, like winter tires, depending on weather conditions also snow chains.
- You can find up-to-date traffic and traffic announcements on the ÖAMTC website
If you are arriving from Germany, you have several possibilities:
- Follow the german A 7 or A 95 in direction south. Follow the Fern Pass (B 179) to Imst and further towards Landeck along the highway A 12 until you reach the S 16. Here you take the Pians exit and follow this up to the turnoff into the Silvretta road (B 188) in the directions See, Kappl, Ischgl and Galtür.
- Follow the german A 93 in direction Innsbruck. Follow the Inntalautobahn (A 12) motorway (vignette is required!) up to Landeck, where you take the Pians exit. Follow the route until the turnoff into the Silvretta road (B 188) in the directions See, Kappl, Ischgl and Galtür.
- Follow the A 96 in direction Lindau no Austria until you reach the A 14. Drive past Bregenz, Feldkirch and via the Arlberg Pass along the S 16. Here you take the Pians exit and follow this up to the turnoff into the Silvretta road (B 188) in the directions See, Kappl, Ischgl and Galtür.
For an arrival from Italy you have two possibilities:
- Drive along the A 22 in direction north until you reach the austrian A 13. Follow the toll motorway Brennerautobahn towards Innsbruck Süd, and then continue further in the direction of Bregenz towards Landeck/Pians. After exiting in Pians you'll reach along the Silvretta Bundesstraße (B 188) See, Kappl, Ischgl and Galtür.
- Drive along the SS 40 in direction north towards the Reschen Pass. Via Nauders and Landeck you reach the S 16 in direction Bregenz until the Pians exit. After exiting in Pians you'll reach along the Silvretta Bundesstraße (B 188) See, Kappl, Ischgl and Galtür.
Arrival from Switzerland:
- Follow the federal road (Bundesstraße) via the Arlberg Pass and at Pians, take the turnoff into Paznaun. Now follow the further course of the road until you reach Ischgl - Mathin. In summer you can reach Paznaun along the Silvretta Hochalpenstraße.
Very comfortable is also the journey to the Paznaun in Tyrol by train and the regular bus. First you take the train to Landeck-Zams station. Directly at the station forecourt then the bus 4240 in the direction Paznaun. The bus ride to See, Kappl, Ischgl and Galtür takes - depending on the destination - an hour. On the way, travelers have a great view of the Tyrolean Alps.
» timetable information postbus.at
» timetable information oebb.at
The destination airport for holidays in Paznaun is Innsbruck Airport (INN, www.innsbruck-airport.com). From Innsbruck you can continue by train, car or taxi. However, other airports are also available upon arrival.
Innsbruck Airport (104 km): www.innsbruck-airport.com
Memmingen Airport (190 km): www.allgaeu-airport.de
Munich Airport (254 km): www.munich-airport.de